Monday, March 25, 2013

The 2nd Best Hoops Event in the World

March Madness.  A wonderful time indeed.  We are in the midst of one of the better sports stretches of any given year.  March Madness, the Masters, NBA teams starting to care for the playoffs, the works really.  If all of this happened in the fall, I would poop myself in joy.  So I'm glad it's happening now so that I have something to look forward to before all I hear about during the summer is stupid baseball.  UGH.

Anyway, I just thought I would serve as a conduit of sorts and share my Top 5 GIF's from the first weekend of the Madness to liven up everyone's Monday.  Most of you have probably seen all of these in some capacity, but I wanted to make sure our followers in Russia weren't left out in the cold (war) and could re-live the weekend with us.  Note:  of course none of these will have anything to do with the actual playing of basketball...c'mon.  PPS:  8 GIF's in a Top 5 list?  Color me impressed.

5.  Bench Celebrations not from FGCU
Shocking part:  not the white kids.  Not shocking:  awesomeness.  Dude killing the Baraka blade chop from Mortal Kombat 2.















4.  Band Members
 Can't imagine how many beads he racks up at Mardi Gras.  The guy HAS TO slay down there.













3.  Superfans
Wes?












"YOUR SOUL IS MINE...oh wait...jk, nothing there." -Shang Tsung













(tie) 1.  FGCU
I am all-in on the Eagles, and besides Sherwood (forest) Brown, my favorite player is that Swiss dude with the headband, #5.  His bench celebrations are GOAT.  Please note the following:
Chicken Dance












The Enema...take that right in your stinkhole Otto.












But the team knows how to get down too.  Ain't no party like a FGCU post-win locker room party.  Shoutout to the water boy.  Also, I will buy you a drink if you can pronounce Quasimodo I mean #15's name without cheating.













(tie) 1. Jim Larranaga
Hammer don't hurt 'em!











Hope this helps get you through your Monday, except for you Danie.  25 days.

4 comments:

  1. whoever said white people can't dance didn't know what they were talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That water boy for FGCU CRUSHES IT.

    Shout out to the Sherwood Forest and Jon Little Little Jon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome post! Whoever wrote this should skyrocket up the person rankings.

    ReplyDelete